Monday, December 3, 2012

HOLIDAY ART SALE=DAY 3




Neighbor's Garden"  9" x 12"  oil/linen
Framed  $375
Unframed  $345

Today's featured painting was painted en plein air right in front of my house. These beautiful flowers bloom each Spring on my neighbor's mailbox. For a couple of month's each year you can barely see the mailbox because of the flowers.



 I am including a complimentary copy of my new 2013 "In Celebration of Nature" wall calendar with the purchase of each painting.

To purchase this painting and receive your complimentary calendar, use the Paypal button below. Once I receive an email notification of the sale from Paypal, I will ship the painting to you within two business days. The cost of shipping is included in the sale price.

To preview the other paintings in the sale go to my website www.rustyjonesstudio.com





Framing Options

No comments: