Sunday, December 2, 2012

HOLIDAY ART SALE-DAY 2

 "Moran Point"  9" x 12"  oil/linen


Today's featured painting was painted on location at the Grand Canyon two summers ago. This was my first trip to the canyon as a painter and was overwhelmed with the magnitude and beauty of this natural wonder. "Moran's Point" is beautifully framed in a 3" gold frame.


As a holiday bonus I am including a complimentary copy of my new 2013 "In Celebration of Nature" wall calendar.

To purchase this painting and receive your complimentary calendar, use the Paypal button below. Once I receive an email notification of the sale from Paypal, I will ship the painting to you within two business days. The cost of shipping is included in the sale price.

To preview the other paintings in the sale go to my website www.rustyjonesstudio.com


 


Framing Options

No comments: