Wednesday, December 19, 2012


"Days Are Numbered"
11" x 14"  oil/linen
Framed $375
Unframed $345

I painted this on location a couple of years ago and it was a good thing I did. As I was painting this barn a survey crew was walking around the property marking off the property line and putting out stakes. As Larry the Cable Guy would say "And there's your sign". Two weeks later the barn was gone and I'm sure this painting is the only record that it ever existed. Now in its place is the new S.P.C.A. building.

Today is the last day of my first annual holiday sale. The paintings will still be available for sale on my website throughout the month and then I will pull them from the market forever. To view the remaining  eight paintings visit my website at http://rustyjonesstudio.com/
 



Included with the purchase of each painting is my new 2013 In Celebration of Nature Calendar. To preview and purchase a calendar separately either scroll down on the blog until you get to the calendar or click on the link http://rustyjonesstudiocom.blogspot.com/2012/11/2013-in-celebration-of-nature-calendar_28.html





Framing Optios

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful post..Greatly done and Excellent..

seo marketing services