Monday, January 9, 2012

WORKSHOP SCHEDULE SET FOR SPRING

Its not too early to plan on taking a workshop or two this Spring. I have two workshops and a couple of painting demonstrations scheduled. First up is a demo and a day and half workshop for the McKinney Art League this Thursday and Friday. On Tuesday January 17th (7:00 p.m.) I will be doing a demonstration for the Richardson Civic Arts Society
(www.richardson-arts.org)
at the main library.

April 18-21 I will be conducting a four-day plein air painting workshop at Denmohs Ranch. This is a great location for a workshop in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Period style buildings, barns, Victorian home, Hill Country vistas and river locations gives the class plenty of things to choose from to paint. Contact Dena Wenmohs at http://www.wenmohsranch.com.
















May 3-5 finds me teaching a three-day outdoor painting in Port Aransas. Texas. Port Aransas is one of my favorite places to paint because of the variety of subject matter and hey, its the Texas coast. Contact Cameron Pratt at www.portagallery.net.














For more information see my website www.rustyjonesstudio.com home page and click on the Workshop tab. I will posting a supply list and course curriculum on the website soon.

No comments: