Friday, January 27, 2012

DAILYPAINTWORKS















"Riverwalk Bridge" 8" x 10" oil/canvas

With this painting I am trying something different. Last year I used Ebay as my auction site with fairly good results. In recent months I sold everything I posted so I am pleased with that. I thought I would give DAILYPAINTWORKS a try for a couple of reasons. First and foremost they are less expensive than Ebay. Second the site is run by David Marine, husband to Carol Marine, and a nice fellow. Third I have friends who have had success selling on the site so I am going to give it a whirl and see how things pan out. If you decide to purchase one of my paintings through DAILYPAINTWORKS I would appreciate any feed back on the experience.
So click on the "click here to bid" link and go buy a painting.

click here to bid

2 comments:

Brad Miedema said...

Wonderful painting Rusty! Best of luck with DPW's!

Rusty Jones said...

Thanks Brad.