Sunday, January 23, 2011

FIRST AWARD OF 2011

My painting (see below) "Overgrown but Usable"
was recently awarded "Finalist" in the Boldbrush
painting competition at Canvoo. There were over
600 entries in the month of December so I am very
pleased to be one of the top paintings of the month.

















"Overgrown but Usable" 12" 16" oil/linen

Click on the painting to view the other
winners
from December. Many thanks to
Canvoo and FASO for sponsoring the monthly
competition and for all of you who voted
for my painting.

I have entered "Classical Apples" (see below)
in this month's competition. So do me the huge
favor of visiting the home page of the competition,
scroll down to find my painting and give it a "Like" vote.

3 comments:

Bob Barker said...

I like these a lot! Terrific.

Rusty Jones said...

Thanks Bob.

Theresa Rankin said...

I saw this on the Bold Brush....it was the one my eye went to first! Congratulations...it's beautiful!